Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Friday, March 10, 2006

Survey

Rule 1: List 5 weird or random things about yourself.
1. I hunch
2. I like Video Games
3. I'm straight
4. I'm not really exposed to outdoor activities
5. I suck at remembering stuffs. (especially birthdays and roads)

Rule 2: 5 people whom I want to do the quiz
1. Jo Lene
2. Sue Jan
3. Ai Cheng
4. Daniel Khong
5. Nicholas Chann (Xeos)

Three names you go by:
1. Kevin
2. Sayming
3. Azel

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Mother side, happy family
2. Dad side, err all weirdos
3. None

Three things that scare you:
1. Heartbreaks
2. Exams
3. Bald headed, grumpy looking malay guards (Sorry have to mention malays cos bald headed, grumpy chinese guards aint so scary)

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Computer
2. Handphone
3. Clothes

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Hard Rock Cafe Shanghai T-shirt
2. Baggy pants
3. Tai Fu :-p

Three of your favorite songs or fictional Disney musical artists (at the moment):
1. Utada Hikaru - Travelling
2. Prince Of Tennis - Driving Myself
3. Anything Eurobeat

Two truths and a lie (in order):
1. I love games.
2. I like cars.
3. I hate games and cars.

Things about the opposite sex that appeal to you right now:
1. Personality
2. Way of dressing up
3. Looks

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Playing games (Video games)
2. Window Shopping
3. Anime

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Drive
2. Try out Civilization 4
3. Rest

Three places you want to go:
1. London
2. Japan
3. Las Vegas

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. To be well known (In the virtual world at least)
2. Get married with successful kids
3. Get rich (pretty common I suppose)

Three ways that you are stereotypically male/ female:
1. I don't wear a skirt
2. I like females who arent lesbos
3. Got no bras in my wardrobe

Three people you would like to see take this survey:
1. Jo Lene
2. Daniel Khong
3. Anyone else who has a blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home