Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Monday, January 16, 2006

College, Career & The Future

The Star education fair was held 2 weeks ago at the KL Convention Center. I managed to find out lotsa stuff about the course I was interested in which was none other than Game Development. APIIT a.k.a UCTI offered a course for Games Development and Web Design and the counsellor there was really convincing not to mention a bit humorous. Nevertheless, my passion to pursue a career in the gaming industry has increased more than before. I just hope in years to come, the gaming industry in Malaysia will grow or I'll be stuck jobless unless I migrate to another country such as US or Japan.

Driving Lessons have been pretty slow so far. I have only gone through 3 lessons at the moment and I have only learnt stuff where other people can learn in one lesson. Either my instructor is just slowing the pace for money making purposes or hes giving us more time to practice. Well doing it slow isn't too bad since we can slowly practice and improve but I would've preferred the latter.

Heres a lil info on colors and what are they associated to. This is just for fun so check it out.


RED - Associated with intensity, strength and good fortune.
PURPLE - Associated with authority, power and regality.
BLUE - Associated with relaxation and tranquility. Darker shades convey authority, loyalty and perseverance.
GREEN - Associated with youth and naturalness. Green can suggest healing powers.
YELLOW - Associated with visibility and danger. Yellow is often used as a warning color.
ORANGE - Associated with warmth, contentment and wholesomeness.
BROWN - Associated with earthiness, solidity and reliability.
BLACK - Associated with power, authority and independence.
WHITE - Associated with innocence, purity and strength of character. White flags are often taken as a sign of truce or peace.

My personal favourites are Black and White. To me, black is cool and white is simple. Well but of course, wearing white clothes while eating is a real hassle especially when you're eating curry mee :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home