Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Quest For A Driving License

Alright I hereby declare obtaining a driving license is the most hectic thing I've ever gone through. Well the driving examination at least is long and tiring. The weather isn't helping and the you have to worry about failing at the same time. The small area is dominated by more than 500 people each one of them filled with anxiety and the stech of their sweat filling the area as well.

Can't blame them as I have also been soaked in sweat. So about the driving examination, I passed it. Yup I'm now eligible for a P license and can now drive legally. I have absolutely no idea how people can stand working at that place. Its hot, its smelly, its boring and worst of all, its in the middle of nowhere!! Even working as a rubbish man is much interesting than as a driving examiner. You gotta be super patient to work as that.

I have been playing World Of Warcraft on guest pass. 3 words. I LOVE THIS GAME!!! Ok thats 4 but whatever. Yeap the game is really good, it doesn't require much time and roleplaying is awesome. Where will you ever meet another real person playing the game speaking dwarven language? Its the minor touches that makes the game interesting and fun at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home