Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Monday, December 05, 2005

Life After The Struggle

Due to overexcitement, I have been too busy to blog right after SPM. So here I am posting my first blog after SPM. Today is the OFFICIAL last day of SPM. I shall begin my tale from last friday.

Friday 2nd December
EST wasn't too bad though I think my report didn't have much substance in it. This, I suppose is due to my lack of concentration during the exam. I mean come on, its the last day and the only thing on everyone's mind is for it to be over. So our final paper ended at 10.50, we cheered, we screamed, we bade farewell, and the air was filled with nothing but joy.

Me and my cousin rushed home as we signed up for the Quake 4 Competition happening at the PIKOM PC FAIR 2005 at the KLCC Convention Center. We reached at 12 and was hoping we could make it for the tourney but in the end, we spent an hour looking for the damn booth. We even went through the whole fair twice to no avail. After hours of searching we finally found the booth and guess what, the competition was delayed. Heck, one of their workers didn't even know there is a competition happening at their booth!!

After my cousin went home, I met up with Joachim, Becky, Szu Mei, Alicia and Abigail for another round of Pc Fair. I made them wait quite long for my arrival which made me feel pretty bad cos I know Joachim wasn't particularly happy about it but oh well. Went into the Pc Fair for the 3rd time and we got seperated not long after that. So there I was walking with only Szu Mei and Becky. Lucky me having 2 leng luis with me. *cough cough*. Seperated with Szu Mei, Alicia and Abigail after that as they had to go watch Harry Potter. While waiting at the Pc Fair exit, we met Tan Sze *somtin*.(Sorry but I duno its wei or wen or what but its that guylah)

Said he just came back from college from very far and was going home. But in the end, he ended up following us all the way which made Joachim pretty pissed. I guess its cos Becky was there so thats why hes following us. I had to go get tickets for Harry Potter so I asked Becky to follow me while we let Joachim and Tan be `together`. Haha, we both wondered how he fared together with someone he dislikes. Joachim went to join Szu Mei after that and I walked with Becky and even met her mom. Well its my first time seeing her mom actually but she says I look familiar. Hmm...

Met up with Yap, Wen Dee, Thaesigen and Waylon at 4.30. We planned to go to Petrosains but tickets were sold out. Unlucky us! So we went for a walk and dinner after that in California Pizza Kitchen. The pizza was really yummy and the salad's chicken was syok. Err, actually I was the one who gobbled down all the salad chicken. Syhhhh..... Parted way with Waylon after dinner and then met up with my family and we watched Harry Potter.

Personally, the movie is a dissapointment to me. I guess it would be enjoyable if you watched the movie without reading the book but for a potter fan, the movie just didn't live up to the quality the book portrayed. Fetched Yap, Wen Dee and Thaesigen home and it was the end of an excellent day!

Saturday 3rd December
The excitement of the end of SPM didn't end there. Although my legs were killing me after yesterday thanks to the Pc Fair, I knew there was more fun waiting for me. Met up with Jeffrey, Tan, Princeton, Daniel and Joshua at Tbun and we headed off to KLCC to watch Kungfu Mahjong 2. To everyone out there, you should definitely watch this movie with your WhacKy FrIenDs. Its worth it for great nonsensical laughs. After the movie we went to the Pc Fair (Again!!?).

Manage to grab a copy of the 2nd issue of Iplay. Thankfully, my article was in there again. Yay!! Walked halfway and got a call from Jeshua and Sue Jan saying they needed my help to get some stuff from the Pc Fair. Since I'm already there, why not? Helped Jeshua get a Geforce FX5200 which I think would probably perform alright for the games he want to play. Sue Jan bought a webcam and a pair of headphones. She was particularly happy about it. Hehe.... Sue Jan fetched me home and i went for dinner after that.

Sunday 4th December
Went to batu caves for breakfast with my family and that was it. Didn't do much except pack the books in my room. Owh went yum cha with Woo, Teo and Tan at night. Played a game of Dota in Tbun before yum cha but I sucked since I didn't play Dota for a long time and I was particularly blurr on that day. (I think I always am)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home