Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Thursday, December 08, 2005

A Night To Remember

Our year end SMKTM prom was held on 7th December. The venue was Istana Hotel and it was set to begin at 7.30pm. At 7.00 I was already fully dressed in my blazer, slacks, blue long sleeve shirt, a smart tie and crocodile shoes. Went down to Sue Jan's house and met up with all the handsome guys and pretty girls. Set out not long after that and we arrived at around 8.00 if I'm not mistaken?

The ballroom was brightly lit and there were lovely couples and well dressed people everywhere. Yea I was pretty jealous cos I was dateless after all. Went into the ballroom and we were seated at very odd places. Our numbers were supposed to be 11 but we were seated at table 19 instead. Talk about WEIRD. Not to mention the quiteness and boringness of the people at the table. I am used to it after all so no complaints there.

The event was fired off by a sucky DJ. That guy was making really lame jokes and he was kinda pissing some people off. The real thing began when Sufi started doing his thang. Lotsa people went on the dancefloor and jumped along with his songs. Umm his voice was from bad to average but everyone was happy with it and it was better than that lame DJ.

The food was average. Nothing special, not too bad but most people complained it sucked. Maybe they expected super nice hotel food since it was a hotel after all.

Not long after that the performers sang some slow songs. Ok ok I admit, I danced but only twice. Once with the slow song (with a partner of course. Kinda stole someone else's date.) and at the end of the prom where it was some really noisy clubbing songs. I seriously dislike clubbing songs as I suck at dancing to such Hip songs.

Went to Mcdonald for yumcha and reached home at 2.30. Sorry for the short blog on the prom as there too many things to elaborate and I'm feelling paticularly lazy right now. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home