Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Arcade Rush

Yup yup you guessed it. I was out almost the whole day today at a place called `The Arcade'. I've never taken any arcade game seriously but I guess I will take up a game this time. It is a breath of fresh air for me after years and years of home consoles and computer gaming.

Arcade games encourages competition and its a whole load of fun when you're playing with your friends. Rather than keeping those skills to yourself, why not duke it out with your friends and show those skills off instead? The downside? Arcade game costs from mere 50 cents to a hefty price of RM2.00 per round depending on how new the game is.

Alright enough babble about arcade gaming. I should proceed to telling about what I actually wasted my time on today. Yup Jason, Gabriel, Teo and Me `visited' the arcade at Carrefour and Jaya Jusco. I, being really confident with my skills, played 5 rounds of Initial D with Gabriel and end up winning only one miserable round. (Yes I suck, so much for confidence :-p)

After Carrefour we went to Jaya Jusco's arcade and played an amazing 6 ROUNDS of Daytona. The game costs RM1.50 per round so you do the math. Overall, that was how I wasted more than 10 bucks and half of my day.

I think I'm still stuck in the Virtual World...Someone save me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home