Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

`Tis The Season To be Jolly?

Yup yup yup, Christmas is coming real soon and I guess presents are already placed under brightly lit christmas trees and people are already getting excited over christmas. I on the other hand usually celebrate it by attending events in MMORPGs however this year, I have yet to decide on an MMORPG to celebrate christmas in. I still got my copy of FFXI sitting at the corner of my room waiting to be played. Or should I go with the usually fun filled Ragnarok Online? Or the cute side scroller Maple Story perhaps?

Christmas events in MMORPGs are usually filled with fun events such as quests to acquire presents or quests that involve a certain story specially made for christmas. For example, it has always been a tradition in Ragnarok Online that a certain Monster Lord will come attack a town to ruin christmas and it is up to you (the players) to defend the town against the monsters and celebrate a Merry Christmas together with other players after the event. Players will then rant about the event and share their thoughts while celebrating the event. Now that, is what I call a Magical Christmas.

I just came back from an overnight at Colin's house. There were 3 of us Colin, Teo and me. Teo brought his newly bought Playstation 2 to his house so we played some games, I played Magic The Gathering with Colin and went online with his pc. Slept at 3am and realized that I still grind my teeth when I sleep.... Anyone got any good ideas how to stop teeth grinding?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know me, I was just randomly looking through blogs and noticed your comment about teeth grinding. I used to do it a long time ago, probably still do. But my doctor said I would have to wear a mouth guard kind of thing to stop. ~Nameless girl~

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home