Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Friday, December 30, 2005

The Dawn Of A New Year

This here is the last blog for 2005. Overall, 2005 wasn't a very good year for me. Although of course its not entirely bad but its still considered a bad year. I guess we can all call 2005 the most disasterous year EVER!!? Tsunami? Suicide bombings? Bird Flu? Hurricane Katrina? Death Of Prime Minister's Wife?? Whats with all the bad stuff happening all at once? End of the world? Maybe just a bad year? Or to prepare us for a better year in 2006?

So for the final day of the year, I shall list a few good and bad things that happened/still happening this year. And a few good and bads that I find err....good and bad..but mostly dealing with the games industry of course.

THE GOOD:
1.) SPM year, which means SPM will end.
2.) I am old enough to get a driving license.
3.) I got my PSP and Nintendo DS
4.) Bought original games for the first time ever.(Theyre not cheap)
5.) Made new friends in Guild Wars. (To all the CO people reading this, you guys have been great friends specially Xeos, Lexi, Fael and rest of the guildmembers)
6.) Final year in highschool (YAY or NAY?)
7.) Went for prom.
8.) This year is ending. (Seriously)
9.) POOL PARTY!!!
10.)

THE BAD:
1.) SPM year, which means I am grounded til SPM is over.(Thank goodness its over)
2.) I am now a big spender :-(
3.) A very uneventful year.
4.) My eyesight is now worse than ever.
5.) I still hunch.
6.) Family problems.
7.) I am still as useless as ever.
8.) I'm broke every month.
9.) Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire sucked.
10.) Final year in highschool (YAY or NAY?)

The goods and bads that happened in the game industry.

THE GOOD:
1.) Launch of XBOX360 (Which means next gen gaming is here)
2.) Resident Evil 4 as game of the year.
3.) Announcement of the PS3 and Nintendo Revolution
4.) The surprising Revolution `controller'.
5.) Announcement of World Of Warcraft The Burning Crusade
6.) Great Ds games lineup.
7.) GTA didn't win game of the year. (YES!!!!)
8.) Release of Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

THE BAD:
1.) Zelda Twilight Princess delayed to next year.
2.) Final Fantasy XII delayed til August 2006!!!
3.) Kingdom Hearts II delayed til March 2006.
4.) FF7 Dirge Of Cerberus delayed til 2006.
5.) PSP's dissapointing games lineup.
6.) XBOX 360 a no show in Japan.
7.) Gamecube's almost non existent game releases.
8.) Death of humans due to excessive WOW.

So that is all I have to say about 2005. There has been ups and downs as would every year but I would say the downs outweight the ups. I wish everyone A Happy 2006 and lets all hope it would be a better year than 2005. Adios and so long 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home