Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Til' It Comes

I'm feeling totally uneasy these few days. My driving exam has been postphoned(again??!!!) because its already full according to my driving school, but I believe these people are just too lazy to bring us to another examination spot. So in the end, few of us were seperated between 28th February and 7th March and I being the unlucky one ended up being kicked back to 7th March. I heard Teo, Abhinash, Tan and Jeffrey(Yea you got 18 you am khong :-p) passed their exams without much hassles while Murali and Colin weren't as fortunate as them.

I seriously wonder how I'll perform next week. Thinking of driving with an angry and grumpy examiner next to me gives me the chills. Examiners nowadays can be pretty irrelevant. They force you to make mistakes and use extra effort to guarantee you failure. I mean what sense does that make? Are they trying to tell us that it'll be a miracle if all 500 students actually passed their driving examinations in a day? Or maybe they're trying to force extra cash out of you? Its sad but I guess this is how it goes these days...

2 days ago, I went to Mid Valley to catch the preview of Final Destination 3 by The Star. Yup they offered free tickets for 218 (If i'm not mistaken) people who brought the newspaper cutting and you get two tickets for each newspaper cutting. Overall, I enjoyed the movie. Ok it was gross and all but the movie really got most people in the cinemas gasping off their seats.

The GUY next to me even made some pretty girly reactions. Although it was good but the movie is shortlived and its prequels were better according to most people. I didn't watch any of its prequels but I think the movie has a pretty smart concept and you never know, it might even happen to you?

Newspapers have officially announced that SPM results will be out on the 13th of March. That is an insanely short time and stress is building up on me thanks to my driving examination. About college, I guess it depends on how I do for my SPM. If I get 5 credits then its all good to go and I can go ahead with my Foundation. If I get less than 5 credits then I'll have to go through the 2 years of Diploma. Not that it makes much difference but of course I would do better with Foundation.

Although it has been some time now but I've recently changed my handphone again.(Yes, call me a gadget freak or whatever) I swear that this will be my final change of handphones until next year at least. My Motorola V3 Razr has been passed on to my sis and I'm currently using the W550i. To those of you who are close to me I guess you guys know that I've been dying for this phone for quite sometime now. Bought it at RM950 with original warranty. About the phone, its small but pretty thick. I do not need to comment about the audio capabilities as it wouldn't be a Walkman Phone if it doesn't produce good audio. After all, Sony are the audio experts. The interface is pretty fast for a Sony Erricson phone. The only complaints I have with the phone is that the swivel function can get a bit irritating if its in tight jeans. The keypad is also pretty hard to type because of its limited space between each characters. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase. :-D

A few great RPGs were released these few months. Grandia 3, Tales Of Legendia and Dragon Quest 8 are pretty good titles. I'm currently alternating between Grandia 3 and Tales Of Legendia although I have to give more credit to Grandia 3 for its superb battle system. Tales Of Legendia on the other hand has a better story to tell and is wayyy longer than Grandia 3.

The WCG 2006 official games lineup has been recently announced and once again its a pretty boring list. CS Source has been replaced with CS 1.6 this time, Warcraft and Starcraft is still there and NFSU2 has been replaced with NFSMW(Expected). The other games which are not in Malaysia's game list were Warhammer and 2 Xbox 360 games DOA 4 and PGR3. Although its understandable why Xbox 360 games weren't competed in Malaysia because Xbox 360 did not receive an official launch in Malaysia, I have absolutely no idea why Warhammer is not competed here. Another thing is they could've added more new games such as FEAR, Age Of Empires III or maybe Civilization 4?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home