Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Sunday, December 18, 2005

New Handphone, Party & Driving Theory Exam

NEW HANDPHONE
I know its only been 2 months since I last changed my handphone, but here I am again with another new handphone. May I present to you the sleek and sexy, Motorola V3 Razr *insert silent handclaps and cheers here*. I traded my Nokia 6260 and topped up an additional RM110 for the phone. The reason why I decided to switch phones is because I thought the deal was great and my phone was seriously getting boring function wise. Its basically the same symbian OS all over again with even crappier audio capabilities than the N-Gage. Not to mention the housing is a blardy FAKE, handsfree port is busted and unoriginal battery.

So I met up with the guy at 2.45am (Yes its very late/early don't ask why). He called me up and said he would come down to my house all the way from Kepong to settle the deal. So hey why not, less hassle and I get my new toy!!

My current impression with the phone, its pretty alright. Function wise, its not up to my expectations but I give it a 10 for style and design. The camera is only a 0.2Mp camera which, well basically has no difference with other cheap Nokia phones. At least I get the box, manual and accessories. Don't ask why but when I buy something I keep the box as if its worth a billion.

POOL PARTY & DRIVING THEORY EXAM
My undang test went pretty well. Me, Colin, Victor and Wee Liam passed the test without much problem. I only got a mere 43 though. Close to failing but oh well. Colin got 43, Victor got 45 and Teo surprisingly was the highest among us.....47!! I had sum trouble with the color blind test actually but I *cunningly* made it through...... :-p

The pool party was once again, really fun. Attendance was less than the 2nd party but so what. The fun was still there. I was too tired to swim though. My legs and shoulders cramp pretty easily nowadays due to excessive gaming and lack of exercise. We threw a packet of cards into the pool and everyone had to grab one and the number that is nearest to the King Of Spades will get a beating out of everyone. Went for yumcha with my cousin and Mei Yee after the party and went home pretty late.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home