Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Friday, October 14, 2005

1st Goal Achieved

I can't believe it happened so fast. Only a few days ago I was ranting about getting a 6260 and today.....I GOT IT!!! As for Goal 2 which is to get World of Warcraft, It'll happen tomorrow. But by the end of the day I'm gonna be so broke my pockets will have more than infinity holes in it. Oh well I'm really happy today for getting the phone. Let me fill you guys in my journey to acquiring the phone. I would say it wasn't a very pleasant one.

It all began in the forums. I had to message 2 people and plan out my time to get the phone. The plan was to sell my N-Gage to this guy called Vincent for RM450 and then proceed to meet the 2nd guy called Nabil and get the phone for RM650. So my plans are usually `ahem` very very tight. A slight change will disrupt my whole plan usually. Which almost happened today. I was supposed to meet this Vincent guy at 5.30 and then meet Nabil at 6.00. So I had 30 minutes to sell off my N-Gage til Nabil arrives. Well turns out that Vincent guy was some Sungai Wang handphone stall promoter!!

Which also means he's really fussy when it comes to handphones. I thought I could just give him the phone he give me the cash and DONE. Well what he did kinda frightened me and the thought of not getting my 6260 came while I was selling my N-Gage. That Vincent guy took off almost every part of the phone and checked almost everything from a tiny lil scratch, when was the phone made, which country was it from etc etc. He took off everything and I mean everything!!! And he almost didn't want to buy it because he `said` that my N-Gage is a Singapore unit and the original handsfree for it will cost a lot. I was pretty furious at that time because not only will my plan be disrupted but he just tore off my phone and told me he doesn't want it??!! Well but after that he decided to take it but he ripped 10 bucks off me. Which means I sold it to him at RM440 only!!

After that I went to meet Nabil which thankfully was a really cool adult with a really cool attitude. Reminds me of one of my guildmates in Guild Wars *wink wink*. The deal went smoothly and walla....I GOT MY PHONE!! Went home happily with my Dad after that. He was so eager to check out the new phone. Hehe thats what I like about em. We're both very INTO gadgets like these.

Kasturi's seminar starts tomorrow. With the advent of 10 subjects, tomorrow will be a very nice day for me because the seminar will begin with Maths and English. Both are my favourite subjects and I know I'm going to enjoy tomorrow. Owh and we plan to go to KLCC after the seminar but I don't know if I wanna tag along with my friends yet because I feel guilty for not studying for SPM.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherly said...

Yoh yoh, congrats on having found yourself the cool phone u wanted.

Good luck in your SPM.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home