Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Reward Searches For The Patient

I got my psp on friday!! But in return I had to give my World Of Warcraft away but thats a small price to pay in exchange for an incredible item. The Psp, is a really incredible piece of gadget. It can do almost anything from playing games(like duh!), music, movies and even surf the net!! Its an all in 1 portable media. The only complain I have with it is the lack of good games for it right now but I'm sure it'll be better as soon as 2006 comes around.

I manage to grab a copy of Iplay today. Few days ago the editor told me to give him some comments on the middle section of the magazine which made me very curious. Turns out the middle section of the magazine is overturned/terbalik!! I was like wtc!!! Anyway the magazine is pretty good except that I think it is a bit overpriced for a 100 page magazine.

Any of you watch To Catch The Uncatchable on Astro? The series actually had 2 endings!! Well its because in Hong Kong everyone complained about the TRUE ending. In the ending, the main character dies before his wedding but it was pretty blurry in the last episode as the show didnt actually show what happened afetr the main character fell down and closed his eyes. In the end, everyone complained about the main character dying and they actually remade the ending with another ending where the main character lives. So ermm the true ending of the series is whichever ending you prefer to see. I personally prefer the ending where the main character dies because it is a pretty nice flick which I think will probably make some people cry.

SPM is erm...Okay I'm speechless about SPM right now. Its just too friggin soon!!! I should be doing lotsa last minute studies but I can't seem to remember a thing I've studied. Temporary amnesia or just plain stupid? I guess I'll find out in the exam hall...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home