Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Magic Everywhere

Prior to the SPM examination, my sundays has always been filled with kasturi, kasturi and err more kasturi? So as usual today I went to kasturi for the 2nd day of the 4 day seminar. Subjects were Chemistry and Physics. Basically I concentrated too hard on chemistry and couldn't concentrate on physics at all. Overall the seminar was pretty alright especially chemistry. Learned lotsa stuff.

Me and three other friends went to KLCC for lunch after the seminar. All 4 of us had SuP3r SpcY RaM3Ns for lunch. Our actual purpose of `dropping by` at KLCC was to get Magic The Gathering decks and booster packs. Magic is a card game thats been running for a pretty long time now and it has just gotten better. Man my life is full of games. Pc Games, Console Games, Game Magazines, Game Articles, Portable Games, Card Games etc etc. Anyway I have this friend who is really rich. Well maybe not too rich to you guys but to us he IS super duper rich. He buys 8 Magic booster packs every week. Thats like more than a 100 bux spent on cards only!! One upside of having him as a friend is we can always pursuade him to treat us but of course we don't take too much advantage of him (Btw I'm dead if he reads this so syhhh!!!). If I was him I would use the money to buy all the games I can and a CAR!!

After skipping school for practically the whole week, I've finally decided to move my ass and go to school tomorrow. Don't know if I'll regret it but oh well. I might as well just enjoy my last 2 weeks of high school life before we go for SPM. I just hope I can concentrate in school.

The weather these days is just.....WET!! Wake up in the morning..its raining. Go for kasturi's seminar for 4 hours...still raining. KLCC for lunch and chit chat.....STILL RAINING!! Dinner...STILL RAINING!!!!!!!!???? I'm pretty sure many places in Malaysia is already badly flooded.(I don't read the newspapers...so I won't know)

I just came back from my aunt's house after dinner. Was watching Harry Potter and The Prizoner of Azkaban for the 2nd time. Yup I am a fan of the Harry Potter and my favourite book is....jeng jeng jeng...the 4th BOOK!! Best part is..the 4th movie is coming out next month!! On top of that, I can go watch it right after SPM which doubles the fun!! Ahh life is good....

2 Comments:

Blogger xentova said...

hey bandmate, get a tagboard! it's useful!

oh yeah link me up too, i already linked you up in my blog :)

xentova.blogspot.com

oh ya u gotta get used to smoking la wei! yeah it damages your health but once in a blue moon, it's fine :) don't consider it bad influence :P just a word from me :D

3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tapao people only ah... damn smart. u better hope he doent come read ur blog. when is our next mamak fest? i cant wait to get outta my house!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home