Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Instant Gratification

I really desire for lotsa stuffs nowadays. Before this I was eyeing on a Sony Playstation Portable. Then lately I found out that the Nintendo DS had pretty good games so the desire to get one existed. I have been wanting to play World Of Warcraft for a long time already but it will come true soon because I'm getting my copy this saturday. Yesterday I saw this guy using a Nokia 6260 and now...I REALLY WANT THAT PHONE!!

Alright lets do a lil maths here :
1. World Of Warcraft - RM170
2. Playstation Portable - RM900
3. Nintendo DS - RM500
4. Nokia 6260 - RM750 (Cheap right??)

So 170+900+500+750 = RM2320 <>
I can only afford at max 2 items...but I want em all!!

I followed my mom to carrefour today. Bought 2 magic boosters and too my surprise...I got Razia Boros Archangel. Yay!! The reason I'm so happy is the fact that that card can be sold to a friend of mine at high price which means more cash for the items I desire. Went to play 3 rounds of Initial D at the arcade after that but didn't win any races at all. Bloody computers...

I'm sms-ing with someone special while writing this blog. Listening to Aeris's Theme and Tifa's Theme from the Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children soundtrack really makes me think of her. Ahh I must be missing her too much. Handphone credit expiring tomorrow which means no sms til I reload it. Can't imagine a day without sms. I'm gonna be so lonely and the day is gonna be so quiet.

Anyway it looks like I'm gonna skip school again tomorrow but I'll still be attending the extra biology class. Well sad to say the extra class is only for failures like me but I guess it helps rather than staying at home doing nothing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh yo mr, u owe me big time! wakaka.. never tell me... who! ishh!! so evil of u =p study more!! yesh! wqkkaaka... SPM!!!

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...2 things

1st:Buy PSP not DS...support SONY!!! :P

2nd: Is nokia 6260 nice?

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home