Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Prelude

Hello everyone. I have decided to use blogger instead of xanga to blog because of the hideous look on my previous blogsite. Hopefully I'll be able to blog more often than last time without interrupting my daily routines and I hope you guys will support me by leaving a comment or two. Any comment will do. I just want to know who reads my blog and who keeps track of it.

So I've decided to name my blogsite Windstruck Borders. Why you ask? Well I was busy rummaging through the drawers and folders in my brains and suddenly this name just popped up in my brain so walla....Windstruck Borders it is. Maybe I will find out the meaning to this strange name in time to come.

Reasons I skipped school today :
No.1 : I definitely need more sleep!!
No.2 : Laziness took over...
No.3 : Having mosquitophobia (Basically my whole school is infested with mosquitoes and with the dengue rates going up you must be crazy not to be afraid of mosquitoes now)

I sold off my copy of World Of Warcraft to a guy called Tunn from Lowyat.net today. Asked my dad to fetch me to Desa Setapak after dinner and met Tunn in front of 7-11. Cool looking guy with an even cooler phone....Nokia 6260. Turns out he bought the World of Warcraft for his girlfriend's brother's birthday present. Man what a nice guy. I wish my sister's boyfriend would buy me something equivalent too but with his stingy nature, the best I can do is dream of him buying me something like that.

1 Comments:

Blogger SUE JAN said...

lor... like that also dont come to school. =]

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home