Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Saturday, March 25, 2006

A Day Before Orientation

Yup yup 1st day of college is tomorrow and I'm darn nervous and excited at the same time. New friends, new environment, new people to meet, new stress to resist and new challenges to undertake. I guess these are all part of college life although I seriously do not know what to expect. So my orientation starts tomorrow at 10 in the morning. I have no idea why my college's orientation lasts one whole week although the place is really really small. In case you guys don't know or forgot, I'm enroled to APIIT/UCTI which is located at Technology Park Malaysia (TPM), Bukit Jalil.

Sorry to dissapoint, but once again our trip to the Haunted House was an unsuccessful one. We arrived approximately 1am and was ready to go in until some bloody `nathans` just came, parked their car and went in as if we were nonexistent. We went to PROJET after that to chill out but decided that it was too late to go there again as it was dangerous. So lets just hope we will have a chance to go there again.

Here is a new Online Game I found pretty interesting. The Korean version has been out for quite some time but the english version's beta is set to begin soon. The website has a pretty brilliant soundtrack (To me at least) so here it is. Check it out!!!

http://www.playrohan.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home