Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Trip Down To Singapore!!!

On 2nd May,Tuesday night, me and my family went on a trip down to Singapore. It was mainly for my sis's Singapore airlines interview but my Mom bought a really cheap holiday package so my whole family decided to go down instead. The KTM ride from KL Sentral to Singapore was about 10 minutes....nah kidding, it was 10 HOURS!!! Well at least we had a place to sleep although it is kinda small for someone as `long` as me.

Singapore is a pretty well organized place I must say. Their shopping complexes are really nice, the streets, the people and the cleanliness. The food there wasn't too bad but there was nothing to shout about. Malaysia pretty much own em when it comes to food. Being a Malaysian, buying stuff there after converting RM into Sg Dollars is a big NO NO. Things there aint cheap...Eg. A Chicken McDeluxe costs about RM6.80 here (If I'm not mistaken) whereas it costs SG6.80 there, Exchange rate = RM2.30 so you do the math.

Yes normal stuff there are expensive compared to Malaysia but just travel a bit outskirt and it goes a little bit different from there. They were selling copies of Guild Wars Factions at Sim Lim Square. I was so tempted to get it but it was a bit more expensive than our price here in Malaysia after conversion. So I just flipped through the box and quickly left the store before I start pulling my wallet outta my pocket.

The handphones and gadgets sold there are cheaper than here in Malaysia. Ok yes yes maybe I did say I won't change my W550i to another phone til at least next year but....I LIED!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA..... Actually I have myself to blame for changing phones so often but the handphone prices there are really cheap and I really don't see why I shouldn't grab a better phone before I miss the chance. They say a picture paints a thousand words, so here it is, MY NEW BAYBEH!!!!!!























Overall, my trip down to Singapore was a really nice one. I really hope I can go down there with my friends instead of family someday. I'm pretty sure it'll be fun getting lost in Singapore...Right Guys??? Err maybe not...

Ps: Okay for those of you who are dying to know if the chicks there are hot.....I'd say we have better chicks here in Malaysia. Either I'm in the wrong part of Singapore or the chicks are just average compared to Malaysia ones. I don't think I'm in the wrong part in Singapore cos I was in Orchard Road (Town) all the time. Maybe it was Chicks Hibernating Festival.....

Ps2: A vacation down somewhere soon guys??

Ps3: BIG BIG SORRY to my chi mui for failing to get what you wanted. Tried my really best to look for it everywhere but couldn't find it. And to the rest, sorry no souvenirs cos like I said, it aint cheap and the souvenirs were kinda ugly....:-(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the blog about flat lcd screen tvs found it very informative. I found a good website which also features flat lcd screen tvs and flat lcd screen tvs. The link is great for **uk bargains** including Nintendo Wii, PS2, PS3, games consoles and features famous online stores inc Argos, Marks and Spencer, Empire Direct, LX Direct, Tesco, Next. There is also a chance to play online bingo and try your luck at the online gambling sites available inc roulette, poker and fruit machines. I've also found another site for **free soccer links**. Hope you find these sites interesting - all the best!

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home