Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Size Does Matter

Guess what decided to drop by into my room one fine Saturday evening.














Yes, Its an 32 inch Bravia S-Series LCD!! Woohoo!!
















Model number KLV-32S310A which is a discontinued model and this was the last unit. It'll be replaced by KLV-32S400A from now on.














This is where I'll be chatting with you guys from now on. This is just a temporary placement but for now this is how my computer table looks like.
So now, I have an LCD TV cum PC monitor in my room. How great is that? I can watch TV, play PC and play my PS3 (soon) all within the comfort of my very own crib. Here's the thing I'm worried about though.


1.) The TV is as close to me as a regular PC monitor

2.) I look at the monitor more often than I see the sunlight. There goes my eyesight....again..

3.) Gotta repay my dad as he bought it for me first cos it was on offer.

4.) Radiations on an LCD TV? Can anyone clarify this?


So my parents thinks I'm crazy putting such a huge TV in my room but who cares! This TV is awesome as hell. Oh and this TV also completes my Sony products lineup. Yeap I'm a Sony fanboy. So here are some Sony products I have


1.) Sony PSP

2.) Sony T-9 Camera

3.) Sony Playstation 3

4.) The Sony LCD TV

5.) Sony Vaio Laptop


The only thing left to get is a Sony Ericsson handphone which I have been trying to save up but failed. Anyway I think I've been overspending like crazy and yea my mom is right. My toys are getting a bit too expensive. I spent RM2.5k on the Sony Vaio laptop and another RM1999 for this LCD. Thats almost 5k in a month!! OMGAWD!~ Call me a geek or whatever you want but the real reason I bought this LCD is for none other than to play my favourite game which will be out in another 3 weeks.


Prior to the launch of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots, Lowyat will be having a launch party and we get to purchase the game a day before it's release date. This event is a first in Malaysia as our local gaming scene never actually bothered having launch parties for a game before. Anyone wanna tag along? =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home