Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Brief Entry

All my life I have always been wondering what is it about clubbing, discos and alcohol that manages to attract so many people. I never understood why people liked alcohol. It's bitter and difficult to swallow. How can someone be addicted to something that tastes bad and makes you suffer to get it down your stomach? Trance and techno are noisy, irritating and senseless. How can a person listen to those all day long without going crazy. They put it on their car stereo, their mp3 players, their handphones, and listen to it as a normal person would listen to some Pop or R&B music. It wasn't music, it was noise. I even had a mindset of clubbing being an unhealthy activity and clubbers were stressed up people with no life and it was as bad as smoking.

Due to stages of growing up I'd say however, I'm beginning to realise what it was all about and I'm even looking forward for more sessions. So what was the catch?

My first time clubbing was a few weeks ago in Ruums and I gotta admit. It was helluva lot of fun!! The feeling of sufficient amount of alcohol to hit the active point in your brains and senses without getting you drunk coupled with some fast paced trance and techno music can get you grooving and letting it all loose. I never liked trance/techno musics. I even showed my friends `the finga` whenever they pop in trance music in their cars. Well there is a reason why the music genre is called trance. The catch about these music is it gets deep into your head causing you to be in a state of as the title suggests, TRANCE!!

As for alcohol, besides the effect it gives after a certain amount of consumption, it really is an unhealthy beverage to consume. I guess alcohol is identical to smoking. If you start and like it, then you won't stop consuming it. No matter where you go though, I'd have to say that the company you're with is more important than anything else really.

ICCG short for Inter College Cyber Games was held in our college last 2 weeks. Our entire Computer Games Development class were crew members and another few of my friends joined in too. Being a crew member somewhat gave me a perspective of a part time job. Getting to know new people and working alongside them were really fun too. But the trouble comes when you meet troublesome and lazy people ordering you around to do their dirty work instead. I guess that depicts the stresses of dealing with the community in a workplace.

I haven't been practicing my C programming at all. I'm beginning to feel a little scared of being unable to write out the codes during exams. Guess I gotta buckle up and load up that Microsoft Visual Studio shortcut sitting on my desktop more often. Holidays are over and assignments are piling up as usual. No matter though, a few assignments and an almost nearing exam still wouldn't stop me from going for outings :p........not unless my wallet's empty 0.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home