Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Life Thus Far

Pre-topic-comments: Yea so laziness kicked in again and I haven't been blogging yada yada, I will not be blogging about the Tioman Trip as it has already been fully covered in Jon's blog (jonloh.net) so to those who wants to know about the Tioman Trip please proceed to Jon's blog instead.

Well my 1 month-after-foundation holidays are almost over. Next week will be the final week of holidays before the beginning of my degree studies. How do I feel? Honestly, my feelings are sitting between the fence as I'm already half tired+bored of holidays and another half feels like continuing the current meaningless lazing around. As for the choice of degree I'm majoring in, I am 90% sure I will be taking up Games Development however until the day I register, I do not want to confirm anything. Second thoughts and changes may come up unexpectedly :)

Since the beginning of holidays, I have been sleeping around 4am, earliest at 3am and waking up around 1pm or 2pm everyday.......without fail. Now this really isn't a very good habit to practice but I have been doing it so frequently that it feels like I've been drugged by this late-nights thingy. So thats like what, sleeping almost 12 hours everyday? Dyou guys think I'm oversleeping cos I feel tired all the time and this feeling of tire only fades around 11pm. (Thus explaining why I always ask you guys out for yum cha at that time :p).

Okay lets talk a lil bit about money and spendings. On a typical holiday there are 2 things in common that every student do that has any relation to cash. No.1, they start going shopping, holidays, etc etc, in other words start spending like theres no tomorrow. No.2, they take up part time jobs hoping to earn more money or gain experience so to say. As for me, I've done neither. Nope I've never worked before in the 18 and a half years of my life (unless freelance writing is considered as working then nop I've never worked before) and the funny part is, I did not even spend. Okay probably for the Tioman Trip but that was all. I was feeling particularly rich because of not spending but I've just found out that my allowance has been cut to RM50 per week instead of my usual Rm100.......*two thumbs down for dad*

Everyday its sleep, wake up, lunch, computer, dinner, tv, computer, sleep, occasional yum chas>rinse and repeat. Yes, I do not take breakfasts even though its the most important meal of the day. Waking up at 1pm everyday prohibits me from taking any breakfast. Most importantly, this waking up late thingy has also been hindering me from going out for any outings at all. I wake up most of the time getting a sms asking me to go out......sounds great? The sms was sent at 11am while I'm reading it at 1pm. BoO~~

So what have I accomplished during these holidays that are worth mentioning. Well I finally moved my lazy ass and got myself registered for electric guitar lessons. My teacher was a pretty cool guy with rocker features (long hair, stylo clothes etc) and best of all, he has a really kickass guitar. No idea what brand is it as he bought it from Singapore for 900SGD. Pretty steep price IMO. And yup that was all I accomplished for this holidays. So much for self improvement period.

My initial plan for this holidays was:

1.) Guitar Lessons
2.) Swimming Lessons
3.) Go to gym
4.) Road and directions exploring
5.) Get a job

Well looks like I only managed to accomplish 1 out of the 5 plans....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home