Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Eye Check & Multi Cultural Night

Sorry for the absence again. As usual I was busy with college stuff (partially lazy) and really can't get time to blog daily as there have been a lot of events goin on and I can't blog each and everyone of em.

I went for an eye check today (again). Although it has only been about 4 months since my last eye check I went for another eye check to reconfirm the condition of my eyes. I have been having a lot of difficulties seeing in class, while driving and even just trying to look at a signboard. I am not very happy with it because my other friends has got worst eyesight than mine and they could still see the slides displayed while I coudln't.

I even went as far as to think astigmatism was the cause of it or maybe some errors during my previous eye check. So today I think I found out what was wrong with me. Well the optician told me that there are 2 reasons for my bad eyesight. No.1 I keep switching place in class which makes my eye focus inconsisteng. No.2 I haven't been getting enough sleep. Its a NO NO for No.1 because I sit at the same place every day but its a big fat capital YES for No.2.

I've only been sleeping about 3-4 hours everyday since 2nd semester started. I'd usually sleep at 2-3 and wake up at 6.30. Well, I can say that my health is actually pretty screwed up right now. I wake up everyday feeling really tired and unready for college. Guess its time to catch up on sleep instead of chatting til late night....:-(


Last last friday, me and my college friends attended APIIT's Multicultural Night. As the title says, it is an event on multiple cultures and lifestyles. It wasn't very interesting so we decided to take pictures instead of joining the crowd getting high over the lousy performances. We went for steamboat at Ho Ho in Sri Petaling before we headed for the Multicultural Night. Steamboat was superb and there were lotsa fun and laughs during steamboat. Murali took about 5 minutes or more just to eat one bloody prawn. It took him 3 minutes to bite off the head and tail and another 2 minutes for him to take out its shell....LoL..not good with seafood there :-p

Edit: Having difficulties posting photos on blogger...gonna post it next time :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This year can't be any worse that last year. sports Three years ago, on the advice of Benoit Vincent, TaylorMade's vice president of research and development, King bet on movable weights as a means of making a more stable and forgiving driver. S. For those who like to tinker, the SuperQuad could be the driver of choice.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home