Windstruck Borders

That Which Rightfully Belong To You Will Be Yours In The End

Saturday, July 01, 2006

No Brainer

These 2 weeks has been pretty hectic. A week ago we had to rush our Organisational & Social Environment (OSE) assignment and this week Personal Development & Study Methods (PDSM) report. It seems to be the current trend for `unsuccessful` students to rush their assignments last minute, and I happen to be in that bandwagon. Why last minute you ask? Well, its the same excuse the whole world is using; `I can work better under pressure` :-p. Currently, I'm really glad the assignments have been completed and its over. All we have to do is to wait for our marks now....

Malaysian Studies couldn't get any worse than this. THE LECTURER FREAKING LOST MY TEST PAPER!!!!! Whats worst, he simply gave me a 0 for losing my paper. I mean come on, he lost my paper and I get 0 for doing the test? Which part of that sentence actually makes any sense??!! To make things even `better` this will be the last week this lecturer'll be teaching us. Hes leaving the college for good next week. Triple/Quadraple the trouble. Which indirectly means, I CAN'T EVEN LODGE A FEEDBACK TO COMPLAIN!!! Sigh.....just hope he can somehow find my paper on his table or something......

I can't believe how fast time flies. Yes it is another pretty common line among us but..YEAH...time flies when you're having fun. In a blink of an eye, its already my 3rd month in college which is also almost the end of first semester. Overall, I had lotsa fun and studying in college is wayyyy more interesting than high school but I still haven't got to where it gets interesting yet. No IT/Gaming related subjects + Moral Studies + Malaysian Studies = YAWN.....

Here's a group picture of my closer friends in college:















From Left: Jeremy, Sze Han, Jefferey and Murali

This picture was taken at the Star Bukit Jalil station and apparently, we had nothing else to pose with cept the bag.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home